Let’s Talk Business
English language coaching to help you communicate more effectively in business.
Courses that we offer:
Tailor-made coaching course to suit your needs.
Standard English Speech course
- Language comes alive with listening, speaking, reading, and writing which depend on phonology, vocabulary (lexis), and structure.
- Proper pronunciation and intonation are the key to mastering the English language. Your thoughts move freely according to the language rhythm and music producing not just sounds but ideas that are fully understood by native interlocutors. The flow of communication is then in perfect resonance because you fully understand and are understood without any inconvenience.
- You will review and practice English rhythm, stress, and emphasis pattern and will experience a new way of learning pronunciation through multimodal input, perception training, listening practice which will improve your pronunciation behaviour and will guarantee effective communication skills.
Who is this course directed to?
What will you learn?
- Use of the intonation patterns of Standard English to convey meaning and mood for clear communication.
- Use of vocal range, variety of tempo, pacing, inflection and pause.
- Pure vowel sounds
- Weak Forms
What will this course do for you?
You will develop:
- clear and natural speaking skills
- listening comprehension along with word segmentation skill.
- familiarity with the orthographic forms and reduction of spelling mistakes.
- Increase self-confidence in the way you speak
- the ability to identify and produce English key sounds as well as its basic rhythm, stress and intonation patterns in context.
- speech-monitoring abilities for use outside of the classroom.
Standard English Speech
- This course is designed to be completed in 12 sessions of 55 minutes each by video call.
- One session a week could be ideal for the ones with busy schedules, however we can adapt to your time requirements and offer you two sessions a week.
What others are saying
“I enrolled in an English speech coaching course a few months ago, and I have to say that I am thrilled with the results. In just a short time, my accent has improved significantly, and my international business contacts now have no problem understanding what I’m saying. Moreover, by working one-on-one with my speech coach, I’ve been able to refine my communication style and learn techniques for speaking more clearly and confidently under pressure.
Overall, this course has truly helped me to become a more effective communicator both inside and outside of the workplace, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their English-speaking skills. Whether you’re looking to advance your career or expand your social circles, this coaching course can help you master the art of engaging speech. So if you’re ready to take your English skills to the next level, don’t hesitate – sign up today! You won’t regret it.”
Julio Oliver – Entrepreneur
“I am so glad that I took the English Speech Coaching course. I have noticed a boost in my confidence when speaking native speakers.
Overall, I would highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to polish their speech or improve their communication skills in professional settings.
Thanks so much to the instructors for all of their hard work and guidance!”
Natalia Figueroa Martinez -Nurse
“Bilingual teacher at the Mexican Congress, I enrolled in this course to improve my knowledge of English so that I could pronounce it more accurately and have proper intonation while speaking.
Alexandra’s Standard English Speech Course is great because she presents very good material- worksheets with videos and readings appropriate to practice fluency such as audio practices which make class flow easily.
I can freely use the material for my home practice and be able to improve faster. I’m very happy that I’m improving my fluency level, my vocabulary as well as the efficacy of my communication.
I really recommend the Standard English Course by Let’s Talk English and Speak Fast Languages.”
Lilia Leyva Hernandez– Bilingual Teacher at the Mexican Congress
About Your Coach
Alexandra Vincent was born in Port-au-Prince at the time when the port really created princes and princesses, where the Gingerbreads stood like castles to develop free spirits ready to soar towards self-determination and dreams of grandeur.
She left the country at the age of six to begin the march towards new, apparently diverse and different cultures.
Welcomed by the world of Latinos, she first settled with her family in the Dominican Republic, then in Spain and finally in the countries of the Aztecs and the Mayas.
Very interested in culture, history and languages, she finished her degree in International Relations and also obtained diplomas in translations as well as in the teaching of foreign languages.
She collaborates with prestigious institutions such as the Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, CCM campus; Escuela Superior de Comercio y Administración de Instituto Politécnico Nacional and Lasalle University among other educational institutions. Alexandra also publishes several articles with the magazine Macroeconomia and Xaragua Magazine.
One of her passions is the study of plants and natural health.
She loves music, musical composition, singing, dancing, travelling and gastronomy.